Hakutsuru - Josen Tanrei Junmai 13.5% 1.80 L
Saké Josen Tanrei Junmai
"Breed with rice exclusively cultivated in Japan, this sake is made from" "shirotsuru nishiki", a variety of rice close to "" Yamada Nishiki "", cultivated in the Hyōgo prefecture. For fermentation is The "" Nakasei Shin Senbon "" cultivated in the prefecture of Yamaguchi which is used. And to preserve the flavors of these exceptional rice the brasserie uses natural spring water from the Rokkō mountains as well as exclusive yeast in Hakutsuru (The new Nozomi yeast). This slightly dry sake will prove sensational in the mouth with a refreshing final. "
- Koji: Yamadanishiki Origin: Hyogo
- MOTE: NAKATESHINSENBER Origin: Yamaguchi
- Polishing : 70%
- Fermentation: Sokujo
- Classification: Junmai
- Water hardness: Hard
- Yeast: Home
- Toji: Kurabito
- Palace: Half-sec
- Fragrance: Subtle aromas of honey and pear
- Accompaniment: Sushi, tempura, yakitori.
- Operating temperature: Fresh and hot
- Conservation: Dark and fresh place.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health, please consume in moderation.
The sale of alcohol is prohibited for minor people.