Tamasan - Rice flour and sticky rice (Dango -ko) 220g
The Dango is a Japanese dessert in the form of glutinous rice pellets (Mochi), most often in skewers.
Recipe (for 40 to 50 pieces)
- 220g of Dango-Ko (Rice Flour and Glutant Rice)
- 160ml of water
- 200g of Shiratama-Ko (glutinous rice flour)
- 190ml of water
* The Siratama-Ko is sharper and more sticky than dango-ko.
Choose according to your taste.
1. In a salad bowl, put rice flour and water and work by hand
Until obtain a paste of the consistency of "the texture of the lobe of
The ear "as they say in Japan.
2. Make dumplings 1.5-2 cm in diameter.
3. cook in boiling water until they start up,
Let it shudder another 2 minutes and then take them out and let cool in the water.
4. Turn warm with your favorite sauce.
Glutant rice, rice
Energy (Kcal): 359 - Proteins (g): 6,2 - Fats (g): 0.9 - including fatty acids (g): nc - carbohydrates (g): 77.7 - including sugar (g): NC - Salt (G): 0.002
Best before: --
Ingredients: Glutant rice, rice
Nutritional Values for 100g: Energy (Kcal): 359 - Proteins (g): 6,2 - Fats (g): 0.9 - including Sature fatty acids (g): NC - carbohydrates (g): 77.7 - of which Sugar (g): NC - Salt (G): 0.002