Morikuni - junmai ginjo Hishigajo no sora 8% 720ml
Mount Hoshigajo is the highest mountain on the island of Shodoshima. The remnant of the medieval castle makes this place romantic. In the evening, you feel surrounded by the stars at its summit. This Junmai sake, containing a relatively low alcohol content, is out of the ordinary. With a light and fruity first approach on the palate, its taste with the natural sweetness of rice will bring you an incredible sensation.
As an aperitif, as an appetizer, or with dessert. This "Genshu (i.e. not diluted with water)" sake, having a structured flavor, could also accompany the meal.
- Flight: 0.72L
- Alcohol content: 8% vol
- Prefecture : Kagawa
- Fermentation : Sokujo
- Classification : Junmai
- Water hardness : Hard
- Toji : Taijima Toji
- Palate : Mellow with a refreshing acidity
- Rice :
- Koji: Senbonnishiki Origin: Hiroshima
- Must: Senbonnishiki Origin: Hiroshima
- Polishing : 60%
- Yeast : K1801 / K901
- Fragrance : Plum blossom, pear variety "La France"
- Accompaniments : Dish based on fruit or fresh cheese, dessert like apple pie
- Serving temperature : Cool
- Storage : Refrigerator
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation.
The sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors.