Hakutsuru - Junmai Ginjo 14.5% 720ml
Saké Junmai Ginjo
An elegant and fragrant sake with a dry final, made with spring water from Mont Rokkō. This is fermented for an extended period at low temperature. Notes of blueberry and melon mingle with well -balanced flavors of pear and strawberry.
- Koji Origin: Japan
- MOTE ORIGIN: Japan
- Polishing : 60%
- Fermentation: Sokujo
- Classification: Junmai Ginjo
- Water hardness: Hard
- Yeast: Home
- Toji: Kurabito
- Palace: Half-sec
- Fragrance: Notes of blueberries and melon with well balanced aromas of pear and strawberry.
- Accompaniment: Sashimi, Edamame, Tempura.
- Operating temperature: Fresh, Chambre
- Conservation: Dark and fresh place.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health, please consume in moderation.
The sale of alcohol is prohibited for minor people.