Japanese Tea Gyokuro Maiko No Cha Mizu Dashi Gyokuro Tea Bag - 4x7g
Japanese green tea high quality in sachets
Net weight: 4x7g
To produce Gyokuro, 3 weeks before harvest, the tea trees are deprived of sunlight favoring the large development of caffeine and chlorophyll. This gives it particular fragrance, this taste so fine, so sweet and so concentrated.
For 2, 3 people:
1. Heat in advance the tassez, the cup to luxury and teapot. To be done 60ml of water, pour them into the cup to luxury and wait for the water to cool to 50-60°.
2. Put10g Gyokuro leaf in a teapot.
3. Add hot water to 50-60° and infuse during 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
4. Serve the cups equitably. Be careful to pour all tea into the Sands cups leave the slightest drop in the teapot.
* For the second cup, put hot water to 80 ° and infuse for 30 seconds.
Best before: --
Nutritional Values for 100g: Energy (Kcal): 5 - Proteins (G): 1.3 - Fats (G): NC - Of which Fat Acids Satures (G): NC - Carbohydrate (G): NC - Of which sugar (g) : NC - Salt (G): NC