Takao Seifun - Banshu Soba 800g noodles
Dried non -cooked noodles made from tender wheat flour and buckwheat flour.
Made by Takao Flour Milling and Noodle Manufacturing Company in the Hyogo prefecture, a noodle manufacturing company established from the Meiji era. Soba noodles are cultivated in a rich light stream and a mild climate. Please appreciate the smooth and crisp texture of noodles.
Soba noodles are pasta made from a mixture of wheat flour and buckwheat. Very popular in Japan, they can be consumed in 2 different ways; be hot in a bowl of soup ( kakesoba ) either served cold in a dish (traditionally in bamboo) that we will dip in a tsuyu sauce ( zarusoba ).Recipe: Kakesoba
- Boil 1L of water and immerse the noodles. In a separate saucepan, prepare a broth.
- Let boil until they are just tender.
- Remove the noodles from hot water and wash them under cold water.
- Then put the cooked noodles in a bowl then the broth prepared before.
- Compose your convenience (tempura vegetable tempura for example). Serve with condiments such as chopped chives and mixture of 7 spices (ShichiMi).
OF WHICH SATURATES0.5 g
Whose sugar2.5 g
Wheat flour, buckwheat flour, salt, yam, starch treats.
Nutritional values for 100 g