Morikuni - Yamahai Ginjo Koshu Shodoshima no kagayaki 17% 720ml
Platinum medal at the IWC Luxembourg (International Wine challenge) 2022
Yamahai's special process results in rich sake and powerful taste. Shodoshima Shuzo has succeeded in creating a sake of this category with a sweet aroma. The know-how of the sake master (Tôji) is fully expressed here. Aged for 6 years (koshu), it leaves a tender memory coupled with a sensation of freshness, with a complex and well-balanced taste.
- Flight: 0.72L
- Alcohol content: 17% vol
- Prefecture : Kagawa
- Fermentation : Yamahai
- Classification : Ginjo
- Water hardness : Hard
- Toji : Taijima Toji
- Palate : Slightly sweet
- Rice :
- Koji: Oseto Origin: Hiroshima
- Must: Oseto Origin: Hiroshima
- Polishing : 60%
- Yeast : K701
- Fragrance : Amber, sweetness of Koji
- Accompaniments : Its acid and pronounced taste goes well with meat, cheese, smoked products, game, foie gras, duck breast, Iberian pork, etc.
- Serving temperature : Chilled, room temperature or lukewarm
- Storage : Refrigerator
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation.
The sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors.