Morikuni - Junmai Uto Uto 17% 720ml
Sweet and distinct flavor of rice. Clear taste. It is a sake that has volume and length, underlined by a light and refined fragrance that preserves the typical flavor of umami. Long in the mouth. Slight aroma of honey. Can be enjoyed at different temperatures.Ingredients
- Flight: 0.72L
- Alcohol content: 17% vol
- Prefecture : Kagawa
- Fermentation : Sokujo
- Classification : Tokubetsu Junmai
- Water hardness : Hard
- Toji : Taijima Toji
- Palate : Dry, round, long mouthfeel.
- Rice :
- Koji: Hattanishiki Origin: Hiroshima
- Must: Hattanishiki Origin: Hiroshima
- Polishing : 60%
- Yeast : K1801 / K901
- Fragrance : Aroma of honey.
- Accompaniments : Oysters, characterful cheeses, dishes seasoned with miso paste, oden (Japanese stew), nabé (pot), fried foods.
- Serving temperature : Cool, room temperature, warm or hot
- Storage : Refrigerator
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation.
The sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors.