Morikuni - Junmai Ginjo Fuwa fuwa 17% 1,8L
A silky and fruity taste, with a broad and deep flavor of rice. Aroma of flowers. When its sweetness spreads pleasantly in the mouth, it almost feels like being on a beach on the island of Shodoshima.Ingredients
- Rice :
- Koji: Senbonnishiki Origin: Hiroshima
- Must: Senbonnishiki Origin: Hiroshima
- Prefecture : Kagawa
- Polishing : 55%
- Fermentation : Sokujo
- Classification : Junmai Ginjo
- Water hardness : Hard
- Yeast : K1801 / K901
- Toji : Taijima Toji
- Palate : Dry with sweetness, silky texture.
- Fragrance : Lively and floral aroma.
- Accompaniments : Various dishes (fish, seafood and meat) Tempura, agedashi-tofu. As a dessert with chocolate, dried fruit, etc.
- Serving temperature : Chilled or at room temperature
- Storage : Refrigerator
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation.
The sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors.