Morikuni - Honjozo Bibibi 16% 720ml
Gold medal at the Fine Sake Awards, 2022
Light and pleasant on the palate, it can be enjoyed both cold and hot. Fine flavor and clear final note. A green pear aroma.
- Flight: 0.72L
- Alcohol content: 16% vol
- Prefecture : Kagawa
- Fermentation : Sokujo
- Classification : Honjozo
- Water hardness : Hard
- Toji : Taijima Toji
- Palate : Very dry.
- Rice :
- Koji: Hattanishiki Origin: Hiroshima
- Must: Hattanishiki Origin: Hiroshima
- Polishing : 70%
- Yeast : K901
- Fragrance : Aroma of green pear.
- Accompaniments : Sushi, raw or cooked fish, roast pork, yakitori, chawanmushi. This sake goes very well with dishes seasoned with soy sauce, like the cuisine of the island of Shodoshima, famous for its soy sauce production. Recommended cold or hot.
- Serving temperature : Cool, room temperature, warm or hot
- Storage : Refrigerator
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation.
The sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors.