Miura - Noodles Zaoh Soba 200g
Flagship products from Miura Foods, Soba Zao (buckwheat noodles). Thick noodles with a sticky and easy to eat texture, which makes them very popular.
Soba noodles are pasta made from a mixture of wheat flour and buckwheat. Very popular in Japan, they can be consumed in 2 different ways; be hot in a bowl of soup ( kakesoba ) either served cold in a dish (traditionally in bamboo) that we will dip in a tsuyu sauce ( zarusoba ).Recipe: Kakesoba
- Boil 1L of water and immerse the noodles. In a separate saucepan, prepare a broth.
- Let boil until they are just tender.
- Remove the noodles from hot water and wash them under cold water.
- Then put the cooked noodles in a bowl then the broth prepared before.
- Compose your convenience (tempura vegetable tempura for example). Serve with condiments such as chopped chives and mixture of 7 spices (ShichiMi).
Buckwheat flour, wheat flour, salt
Nutritional values for 100 g
OF WHICH SATURATES0.49 g
Whose sugar64.3 g