Miura - Noodles Zao Soba 200g
Born in the snow country of Yamagata, Zao soba has a simple and refined texture. A masterpiece of taste that conveys the spirit of craftsmanship.
Soba noodles are pasta made from a mixture of wheat and buckwheat flour. Very popular in Japan, they can be eaten in 2 different ways; either hot in a bowl of soup ( kakesoba ) or served cold in a dish (traditionally made of bamboo) which is dipped in a tsuyu sauce ( zarusoba ).Recipe: Kakesoba
- Boil 1L of water and add the noodles. In a separate saucepan, prepare a broth.
- Let boil until just tender.
- Remove the noodles from the hot water and wash them under cold water.
- Then put the cooked noodles in a bowl and then the previously prepared broth.
- Compose your toppings as you wish (vegetable tempura for example). Serve with condiments such as chopped chives and 7-spice mix (shichimi).
Buckwheat flour, wheat flour, saltNutritional Values for 100 g
OF WHICH SATURATES0.49g
OF WHICH SUGAR64.3g