Marufuji - Soba noodles 5x100g
For 5 people
Soba noodles are pasta made from a mixture of wheat flour and buckwheat. Very popular in Japan, they can consume two different ways; Be hot in a bowl of soup ( kakesoba ) be served cold in a dish (traditionally bamboo) that we will dip in a tsuyu sauce ( zarusoba ).
At Omisoka (New Year's Eve), there is a custom to eat these buckwheat noodles, in order to get rid of the difficulties of the year, because they cut easily by eating.Recipe /
- Boil 1L of water and dive the noodles. In a saucepan apart, prepare a broth.
- Let boil until they are just tender.
- Remove the noodles of hot water and wash them under cold water.
- Then put the cooked noodles in a bowl and then the broth prepared before.
- Compose your fittings to your convenience (tempura of vegetables for example). Serve with condiments such as chopped chives and 7 spices mix (shichimi)
Wheat flour, buckwheat flour, yam, salt
Nutritional values for 100 g
OF WHICH SATURATES0.49 g
Of which sugar62 g