Hokuren - Red beans azuki 250g
Red beans of Japan (red bean seeds)
The history of beans azuki is old, and carbonized bean seeds azuki were found in archaeological sites of the Jomon period at the start of the Kofun period. Considered with mystical powers because of their red color, beans azuki have been used at events and ceremonies and have been closely associated with people's lives since ancient times. The main production area in Japan is Hokkaido.
- Wash the beans well.
- Put them in a saucepan and cover with water (preferably hot water)
- Start heating up immediately (over strong fire).
- From a boil, add 400ml of cold water and report to a boil.
- Throw the water.
- Add 4 to 5 times of water for a bean quantity (eg for 100g of beans, add 400 to 500ml of water)
- Bring to a boil.
- do during = "sweet =" "fire =" "heat =" "" make
- Cut the heat and let cool for about 30 minutes.
Nutritional values for 100 g
OF WHICH SATURATESNc