Hokuren - Azuki red beans 250g
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
250.0g | €34,80 / kg
- Wash the beans well.
- Put them in a saucepan and cover them with water (preferably hot water)
- Begin immediately to heat (loud).
- From the boil, add 400ml of cold water and carry forward to boil.
- Discard the water.
- Add 4 to 5 times water for a bean quantity (ex: for 100g bean, add 400 to 500ml of water)
- Bring to a boil.
- Hang hang = " " sweet = " " fire = " " heated = " " do
- Cut the fire and let cool for about 30min.
Nutritional values for 100 g
DONT FATTY ACIDSNC