Yamagen Kantan Instant Rice or Tsukureru Sansai Okowa - 515G
1) Mix all the ingredients contained in the packet and then add 250CC of water and a pinch of salt into the pressure cooker.
2) Once the cooked preparation, mix well and let stand for 5 to 10min in the pressure cooker
1) Put the sleeve rice bag in the container, add 250cc of water and let it rest for 30 minutes before starting cooking
2) Add the bag of red bean and broth and a pinch of salt and then mix everything. Go to the microwave for 15 min (600W) - The preparation must be protected by a plastic film.
3) Once the 15 min passed, take out the microwave preparation, then mix it and finally put back for 5 minutes.
Net weight 115g
Glutant Rice, Rice, Fermente Fermente Based on Rice, Soy Sauce (Soy, Salt, Salt), Bamboo Push, Carrot, Soy Pate Fries, Shiitake (Mushroom), Sechee Bonny, Seweled Algae, Salt, Pushes Fougere Sesame
Energy (Kcal): 166 - Proteins (g): 3,3 - Fats (g): 0.3 - Of which fatty acids (g): nc - carbohydrate (g): 37.6 - including sugar (g): 37.6 - Salt (G): 0.24
Best before: --
Ingredients: sticky rice, rice, fougere grows, bamboo shoots, bamboo, fried soybean, carrot, shiitake (mushroom), sugar, salt, lactate calcium, pH adjuster, E300 (ascorbic acid), condiment ferment, sauce Soy (soy, ble, salt.), SECHEE bonus, Seweled algae, alcohol
Allergens: Wheat Bonitan soy
Nutritional Values for 100g: Energy (Kcal): 166 - Proteins (G): 3.3 - Greases (G): 0.3 - Of which fatty acids (g): nc - carbohydrates (g): 37.6 - including Sugar (g): 37.6 - salt (g): 0.24