Noodles Soba Miura Zaoh Soba - 200g
- For about 2 people
- Without sauce (sold separately)
- Net weight 200g
Dried uncooked noodles based on soft wheat flour and buckwheat flour.
Soba noodles are pasta made from a mixture of wheat flour and buckwheat. Very popular in Japan, they can consume two different ways; Be hot in a bowl of soup ( kakesoba ) be served cold in a dish (traditionally in bamboo) that we will dip in a tsuyu sauce ( zarusoba ).
1. Boil 1L of water and plunge noodles.In a saucepan apart, prepare a broth.
2. Let boil until they are just tender.
3. Remove the noodles from hot water and wash them under cold water.
4. Then put the cooked noodles in a bowl then the broth prepared before.
5. Compose your fittings to your convenience (tempura of vegetables for example). Serve with condiments such as chopped chives and the 6 spices (Shichimi) mixture.
buckwheat flour, wheat flour, salt
Energy (Kcal): 348 - Proteins (g): 13,9 - Grease (g): 2.3 - including saturation fatty acids (g): 0.49 - carbohydrates (g): 68 - including sugar (g): 64.3 - SEL (G): 0,573
Best before: --
Ingredients: Ble flour, buckwheat flour, salt
Nutritional Values for 100g: Energy (Kcal): 348 - Proteins (g): 13,9 - Fats (g): 2.3 - including Sature fatty acids (g): 0.49 - carbohydrates (g): 68 - including Sugar (g): 64.3 - Salt (g): 0,573